You’ve got questions, and we’ve got answers. Every Thursday at 1:00PM EST, we’ll host an open discussion that’s completely free of sales pressure or obligation. We’re happy to just hear where you’re struggling in search marketing and provide guidance in an informal setting.
Come with any questions or challenges you’re facing:
- How can I assess a recent rankings drop in organic search?
- What do we do now that Google is hiding a portion of our paid search keyword data?
- What type of content should we be producing to stand out and improve rankings?
- How should we navigate bid automation through volatility and a changing competitive landscape?
- How do we get our products into shopping ads organically?
There’s no need to register, but please drop us an email if you plan to join – feel comfortable bringing your questions or challenges to any weekly session. We’ll not try to sell you anything, and we won’t add you to our CRM! This is just a casual forum for an open discussion.
Eight Oh Two Office Hours
Every Thursday at 1:00 ET:
Microsoft Teams meeting
Join on your computer or mobile app
Click here to join the meeting
Or call in (audio only) +1 929-352-2183 United States, New York
Conference ID: 946 859 216#
We look forward to connecting!