Eight Oh Two Marketing has an exciting opportunity for a full-time Search Marketing Account Manager.
We are looking for someone who is focused on building our client’s businesses and providing clear strategic direction in organic (SEO) and paid search channels. This role will be the main contact for the client at the agency and will be interfacing with various agency departments to move projects through on behalf of the client. A key component in both the agency and client’s success, this role is responsible for developing written briefs to align the strategic direction with the services the agency is providing for the client.
We cater to a growing list of clients including large online retailers, service providers and an array of mid-sized businesses in various fields. We are a fast-paced, growing agency so there is ample room for advancement within the company for the right person. We support collaboration and encourage our employees to share what’s working for them. We have a proven track record of providing solutions for our clients and we have a great time doing it.
This position will require you to be flexible and wear several different hats in any given week. Your tasks will vary, and specific training must be adhered to. A high level of professionalism is required as you’ll nurture positive, collaborative working relationships with several clients, as well as supporting and mentoring team members.
Our ideal candidate will possess a strong background in the following skills:
- Solid and up-to-date understanding of white hat search engine optimization strategies
- Experience managing enterprise-level SEO campaigns
- A healthy working knowledge of HTML and CSS
- Experience working in various content management systems environments such as WordPress, Shopify, Magento, etc.
- Proven SEO copywriting skills
- An understanding of website architecture issues as they pertain to SEO
- Experience in reporting and analytics, (Google Analytics, Omniture, etc.) as well as strong MS Excel skills
- Paid Search
- Building out and launching campaigns
- Running analysis of client campaigns
- Bid and budget optimization
- Building, launching and assessing performance of experiments
- Developing account expansion opportunities
We encourage you to submit your resume even if you don’t possess all the above qualifications. All employees at Eight Oh Two are encouraged to learn on the job and stay up-to-date on the latest trends and best practices in search marketing. Training and education are available in some areas as well as the ability to acquire various certifications on the clock.
- Impeccable verbal and written communication skills
- Superb attention to detail
- Responsiveness and the ability to juggle multiple clients effectively
- Ability to act as client liaison to enterprise-level clients
- Eagerness to cross-train and learn new skills on the job
- Agency experience a strong bonus
Perks of Working at Eight Oh Two
- Competitive salary, DOE
- Attractive PTO policy
- Full-time remote position for dependable adults
- Healthcare plan
- Some flextime
- Continuing education and training opportunities
Does this sound like you? If so, let’s talk. Please include a cover letter with your application to let us know a bit about yourself and to fill in the blanks on your qualifications.
Eight Oh Two Marketing is based in Wilmington, NC. Our parent company, The Brandon Agency is a full-service marketing agency with offices in Myrtle Beach, Charleston, Charlotte and Orlando.