About Eight Oh Two and The Role
Eight Oh Two Marketing has an exciting opportunity for a full-time Digital Marketing Manager. We are looking for an enthusiastic individual who is eager to apply their skills to a diverse portfolio of enterprise-level client accounts.
We cater to a growing list of clients including large online retailers, service providers and an array of mid-sized businesses in various fields. We are a fast-paced, up-and-coming business so there is ample room for growth within the company for the right person. We support collaboration and encourage our employees to share what’s working for them. We have a proven track record of providing solutions for our clients and we have a great time doing it. Flexible hours, casual work attire, ongoing training, and company-sponsored Friday lunches are just a few of the things that make Eight Oh Two a great place to work.
This position will require you to be flexible and wear several different hats in any given week. A high level of professionalism is required as you’ll nurture positive, collaborative working relationships with several clients, as well as supporting and mentoring team members. This position requires a solid grasp of the latest digital marketing strategies and the ability to convey them to clients in a clear and concise manner as they apply to specific campaigns.
Our ideal candidate will possess a general-to-strong background in the following skills:
- Paid Search Marketing
- Emailing Marketing (design skills not required)
- Social Media Marketing
- White Hat SEO and Local Search
- Affiliate Program Management
- Website Maintenance and Conversion Rate Optimization
- Reporting in GA (required) or Omniture or Core Metrics
We encourage you to submit your resume even if you don’t possess all the above qualifications. All employees at Eight Oh Two are encouraged to learn on the job and stay up-to-date on the latest trends and best practices in digital marketing. Training and education are available in some areas as well as the ability to acquire various certifications on the clock.
- Strong verbal communication skills
- Superb attention to detail
- Ability to act as client liaison for enterprise-level-accounts
- Eagerness to cross-train and learn new skills on the job
Perks of working at Eight Oh Two
- Paid vacation
- Paid sick days
- Retirement plan with company match (fully vested upon enrollment).
- Some telecommuting possible after a trial period of 90 days
- Work with the coolest staff in Southern Vermont!
- Live in scenic Southern Vermont (where you’re close to skiing and snowboarding!) and within driving distance to Albany, NY and Williamstown, MA
- Ready to join our team here in Southern Vermont? Relocation assistance is available.
This in-house position is located in our Bennington, VT office. No outsourced firms will be considered.
Does this sound like you? If so, let’s talk. Please send your cover letter and resume to HR -at- EightOhTwo -dot- com