Eight Oh Two Marketing has an exciting opportunity for a full-time Digital Advertising Manager. We are looking for an enthusiastic analyst who is eager to apply their skills to a diverse portfolio of enterprise-level client accounts (heavy focus on e-commerce) with PPC in Adwords and Bing, Google/Bing Shopping, social media advertising, remarketing and more.
We cater to a growing list of clients including large online retailers, service providers and an array of mid-sized businesses in various fields. We are a fast-paced, up-and-coming business so there is ample room for growth within the company for the right person. We support collaboration and encourage our employees to share what’s working for them. We have a proven track record of providing solutions for our clients and we have a great time doing it. Flexible hours, casual work attire, ongoing training, and company-sponsored Friday lunches are just a few of the things that make Eight Oh Two a great place to work.
This position will require you to be flexible and wear several different hats in any given week. A high level of professionalism is required as you’ll nurture positive, collaborative working relationships with several clients, as well as supporting and mentoring team members. This position requires a solid grasp of the latest digital advertising strategies and the ability to convey them to clients in a clear and concise manner as they apply to specific campaigns.
- Working closely with Account Managers to drive account performance
- Joining and participating in regular client communication
- Creating and maintaining client reports
- Building out and launching campaigns
- Running analysis of client campaigns
- Bid and budget optimization
- Building, launching and assessing performance of experiments
- Developing account expansion opportunities
- 2-3 Years of SEM or marketing experience (agency experience is a strong bonus)
- Strong business acumen (you’re no stranger to acronyms and conference-call banter)
- Superior Excel skills (you eat pivot tables and vlookups for breakfast)
- Superb written and verbal communication (your emails have been called Shakespearean)
- Agency experience a strong bonus
- Experience using ad management software also a bonus
Perks of Working at Eight Oh Two
- Paid vacation
- Paid sick days
- Retirement plan with company match (fully vested upon enrollment).
- Flex time
- Some telecommuting possible after a trial period of 90 days
- Work with the coolest staff in Southern Vermont!
- Live in scenic Bennington (where you’re close to skiing and snowboarding!) and within driving distance to Albany, NY and Williamstown, MA
- Ready to join our team? Relocation assistance is available.
This in-house position is located in our Bennington, VT or Wilmington, NC offices. No outsourced firms will be considered.
Does this sound like you? If so, let’s talk. Please send your cover letter and resume to HR -at- EightOhTwo -dot- com