CareersWeb Designer / Front-End Developer
Web Designer / Front End Developer
Eight Oh Two Marketing has an exciting opportunity for a full-time Web Designer / Front-End Developer. We are looking for an enthusiastic individual who is eager to apply their skills to a diverse portfolio of enterprise-level client accounts.
About Eight Oh Two and the Role
We cater to a growing list of clients including large online retailers, service providers and an array of mid-sized businesses in various fields. We are a fast-paced, up-and-coming business so there is ample room for growth within the company for the right person. We support collaboration and encourage our employees to share what’s working for them. We have a proven track record of providing solutions for our clients and we have a great time doing it. Flexible hours, casual work attire, ongoing training, and company-sponsored Friday lunches are just a few of the things that make Eight Oh Two a great place to work.
This position will require you to be flexible and wear several different hats in any given week. We’re looking for a team player who can thrive in our collaborative work environment. This position requires a solid grasp of the latest digital designs standards as well as the ability to apply them to websites on a variety of CMS platforms.
Our ideal candidate will possess a degree in graphic design or related field and a general-to-strong background in the following skills:
- HTML and CSS
- Adobe creative suite: Dreamweaver, Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign, etc.
- E-mail design and construction
- Understanding of web trends, standards, best practices, usability, and user experience
- Basic understanding of CMS platforms
- Ability to work in a deadline driven environment
- Understanding of responsive design
We encourage you to submit your resume even if you don’t possess all the above qualifications. All employees at Eight Oh Two are encouraged to learn on the job and stay up-to-date on the latest trends and best practices in digital marketing. Training and education are available in some areas as well as the ability to acquire various certifications on the clock.
- Strong verbal communication skills
- Superb attention to detail
- Ability to act as client liaison to enterprise-level clients
- Eagerness to cross-train and learn new skills on the job
Perks of Working at Eight Oh Two
- Paid vacation
- Paid sick days
- Retirement plan with company match (fully vested upon enrollment).
- Some telecommuting possible after a trial period of 90 days
- Work with the coolest staff in Southern Vermont!
- Live in scenic Southern Vermont (where you’re close to skiing and snowboarding!) and within driving distance to Albany, NY and Williamstown, MA
- Ready to join our team here in Southern Vermont? Relocation assistance is available.
This in-house position is located in our Bennington, VT office. No outsourced firms will be considered.
Does this sound like you? If so, let’s talk. Please send your cover letter and resume to HR -at- EightOhTwo -dot- com