CareersWeb Designer / Front-End Developer
Web Designer / Front-End Developer
Eight Oh Two Marketing (http://www.eightohtwo.com) in Bennington, VT has an immediate opening for a full-time Web Designer / Front-End Developer. We are looking for an enthusiastic individual who is eager to apply their skills to a varied list of enterprise-level client accounts.
We cater to a growing list of clients including large online retailers, service providers and an array of mid-sized businesses in various fields. We are a fast-paced, up-and-coming business so there is ample room for growth within the company for the right person.
This position will require you to be flexible and have the ability to wear several different hats in any given week. We’re looking for a team player who can thrive in our collaborative work environment. This position requires a solid grasp of the latest digital design standards as well as the ability to apply them to websites on a variety of CMS platforms.
Our ideal candidate will possess a degree in graphic design or related field and a general-to-strong background in the following skills:
- HTML and CSS
- Adobe creative suite: Dreamweaver, Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign, etc.
- E-mail design and construction
- Understanding of web trends, standards, best practices, usability & user experience
- Basic understanding of CMS platforms
- Ability to work in a deadline driven environment
- Understanding of responsive design
Please submit your resume even if you don’t possess all of the above skills. All employees at Eight Oh Two are encouraged learn on the job and stay up to date on the latest trends and best practices in digital marketing. Training and education are available in some areas as well as the ability to acquire various certifications on the clock.
However, the candidate that we hire will possess all of the following:
- Strong verbal communication skills
- Superb attention to detail
- Ability to turn work around at a fast, agency-level pace
- Eagerness to learn and take new tasks as they come
- Paid vacation
- Flexible hours
- Retirement plan with company match
- Live in beautiful Southern Vermont (skiing!) — Close to Troy, NY and Williamstown, MA
- Relocation assistance available
- Work for an exciting start-up agency with lots of room for growth
Please send your resume and cover letter to HR -at- EightOhTwo -dot- com