Eight Oh Two Marketing (http://www.eightohtwo.com) in Bennington, VT, has an immediate opening for a full-time SEO Manager. We are looking for an enthusiastic individual who is eager to apply their skills to a varied list of client accounts. The core focus of this position is white-hat SEO and client relations, so exceptional writing and communication skills are a must.
We cater to a growing list of national clients including large online retailers, service providers and an array of mid-sized businesses in various fields. We are a fast-paced, up-and-coming business so there is ample room for growth within the company for the right person.
This position will require you to be flexible and have the ability to wear several different hats in any given week. Tasks will vary, and specific training must be adhered to.
Our ideal candidate will possess the following skills:
- A solid and up-to-date understanding of white-hat search engine optimization strategies
- Experience managing enterprise-level SEO campaigns
- A healthy working knowledge of HTML and CSS
- Experience working in various content management system environments such as WordPress, Joomla, Magento, etc…
- Proven SEO copywriting skills
- Terrific writing skills and the ability to adapt to brand writing styles
- An understanding of website architecture issues as they pertain to SEO
- Reporting and analytics experience (GA, Omniture, etc…) as well as strong skills in MS Excel
Please submit your resume even if you don’t have all of the above. However, the candidate that we hire will possess all of the following:
- Strong verbal communication skills
- Superb attention to detail
- Ability to act as client liaison to enterprise-level accounts
- Eagerness to learn and take new tasks as they come
- Paid vacation
- Retirement plan with company match
- Flexible hours
- Remote working possible for the right candidate
- Work with the coolest staff in Vermont!
- Relocation assistance available
Please send your resume and cover letter to HR -at- EightOhTwo -dot- com