CareersDigital Marketing Manager
Digital Marketing Manager
Eight Oh Two Marketing (http://www.eightohtwo.com) in Bennington, VT, has an immediate opening for a full-time Digital Marketing Manager. We are looking for an enthusiastic individual who is eager to apply their skills to a varied list of enterprise-level client accounts.
We cater to a growing list of clients including large online retailers, service providers and an array of mid-sized businesses in various fields. We are a fast-paced, up-and-coming business so there is ample room for growth within the company for the right person.
This position will require you to be flexible and have the ability to wear several different hats in any given week. A high level of professionalism is required as there will be a good deal of client interfacing. This position requires a solid grasp of the latest digital marketing strategies as well as the ability to convey them to clients in a clear and concise manner as they apply to specific campaigns.
Our ideal candidate will possess a general-to-strong background in the following skills:
- Paid Search Marketing
- Email Marketing (design skills not required)
- Social Media Marketing
- White-hat SEO and local search
- Affiliate Program Management
- Website Maintenance and Conversion Rate Optimization
- Reporting in GA (required) or Omniture or Core Metrics
Please submit your resume even if you don’t possess all of the above skills. All employees at Eight Oh Two are encouraged learn on the job and stay up to date on the latest trends and best practices in digital marketing. Training and education are available in some areas as well as the ability to acquire various certifications on the clock.
However, the candidate that we hire will possess all of the following:
- Strong verbal communication skills
- Superb attention to detail
- Ability to act as client liaison for enterprise-level accounts
- Eagerness to learn and take new tasks as they come
- Paid vacation
- Retirement plan w/ company match
- Flexible hours
- Some telecommuting possible after trial period
- Work with the coolest staff in Vermont!
- Live in beautiful Southern Vermont (skiing!) — Close to Albany, NY and Williamstown, MA
- Relocation assistance available
This is an in-house position. No outsourced firms will be considered. There will be no telecommuting for the first three months. Applicant must be willing to come to work in our office in Bennington, Vermont.
Please send your resume and cover letter to HR -at- EightOhTwo -dot- com